When filling in the application, please note the following:
1. A non-refundable processing fee of R 100.00 must accompany each application. Applications will not be processed unless the required payment is made. Please make cheques payable to: Cedara Students Union. Please do not send cash or postal orders.
2. Completed application forms must reach this office before 31 October each year.
3. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered except under exceptional circumstances.
4. Attach the following to your application:
i) Certified copy of ID.
ii) Certified copy of Matric / Senior / School leaving certificates.
iii) Certified copies of other educational certificates (if applicable).
If you have not yet completed your Grade 12, please forward a copy of your Grade 11 or latest report (signed by the Principal) and a copy of your matriculation trial examination results as soon as they become available.
5. All correspondence from the College will be sent to the postal address that you provide on the application form.
6. Applications and correspondence to the College must be addressed to:
Cedara College of Agriculture
7. Should extra space be required for additional information, please use a separate piece of paper and attach it to the application form.
8. Applications will be processed as soon as possible after 31 October and applicants will be notified of the results timeously.
9. Applicants who completed their schooling outside the Republic of South Africa should have their school certificate assessed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), Postnet Suite 248, P/Bag X06, WATERKLOOF, 0145. A copy of the assessment must be attached to the application form.
10. If you have not heard from the College within a reasonable period after 31 October, please contact the College telephonically on 033 - 355 9304 and enquire as to the status of your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Cedara College of Agriculture. We look forward to receiving your application form, indicating your interest in becoming a student at our institution.